Assign external staff legally secure FORTGENS Compliance Services
• As a personnel service provider, we bring highly qualified experts and companies together in projects or permanent positions. We combine the specialized know-how gained over several decades of experience.
• We know how complex the legal framework in this area is. This presents you as a client with challenges that we support you with, so that risks do not arise for you in the first place.
• Our compliance management system supports you in commissioning external experts in accordance with the law.
We do not offer standardized approaches, but develop an individual solution with you - in accordance with your needs - with the aim of ensuring legally compliant commissioning of your external experts. You want to know more about it? Take contact with us!
Your compass for legally binding commissioning of external personnel
Over the last few years, our clients have been increasingly confronted with challenges surrounding the commissioning of external personnel through political discussions and legislative changes. We took this as an opportunity to set up FORTGENS Compliance Services and to continually align ourselves to the changing legal regulations.
You can count on it
An excerpt from our processes and service offers in contracting and temporary employment
• Each contract including the service description will be checked by our legal department before the contract is signed.
• Continuous automated monitoring of project periods in accordance with legal regulations
• Each candidate will be reviewed by us in accordance with requirements.
• Systematic creation of definable service descriptions based on an internal guideline
• Competent advice for the use of external specialists (personally and / or by telephone)
• Information, training and workshop offers for you and your employees
• Setting up a FORTGENS On-Site Office as part of larger projects so that you always have a competent local contact person
• Development of customized concepts and processes to support your compliance management system
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.